1. True – The baby teeth should be cared for because they help in smiling, speech, chewing food, developing the jaw and holding space for permanent teeth.
2. True – The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommends establishing a dental home by the child’s first birthday.
3. E – All of the above.
4. False – X-rays should be taken when they provide valuable information.
5. E – It depends on the individual needs of the child
6. E – All of the above
7. E – Every three months or if your child gets a cold.
8. C – Twice a day
9. False – Less invasive approaches are now available.
10. B – Can tie a shoe